5 Easy Ways to Earn Money Online
It seems that everyone these days has a need for extra money….I know that I do! Everywhere you look, you are bombarded by stories and websites boasting to make you quick money and the next “instant internet millionaire” if you purchase their simple system! Are these legit? My gut tells me no and that if it promises quick money, there may be a scam involved. So what should you do if you want to be an online entrepreneur and make extra money while in your pajamas? Do not fear! If you are looking to add extra money to your bank account, it can be done online and from the convenience of your kitchen table at little to no cost. It will involve work and dedication but there is online money to be made. Please know that it will take some time to earn money through these methods….or for you- it may happen overnight! Here are 5 simple ways to make money online that cost you nothing but your time and patience!
1. Sell on Ebay! Seems simple enough, right. Its like holding an online garage sale and you truly can make some quick money overnight. My best advice is to start only by selling the items in your garage or closet. If you try to start your own “Ebay empire” right away, you could be setting yourself up for disappointment. No need to open a store when you are getting started because Ebay will let you sell up to 50 items a month with NO INSERTION CHARGES! You will only pay based on the final selling amount. So no sell, no charge!
- Be sure to check out what similar items are selling for. Offer a competitive price but don’t start the auction so low that you can’t make money.
- Be accurate with your shipping! Nothing is more frustrating than being wrong on shipping and losing your profit! Only offer free shipping when it makes sense.
- Don’t go into debt to start selling. Don’t worry about getting a large inventory right away. Start small and learn the game first!
- Click here to read more about if you should start an Ebay Store
- Want to try using a dropshipper to get a HUGE inventory? Read about them Here
2. BLOG FOR MONEY! You can get started for free on sites like Blogger and Hubpages. They both will allow you to participate in the Google Adsense programs where you are paid for the ads that they post to your blog. HubPages will allow you to add capsules for Ebay and Amazon promoting items that correspond to your “Hub”. You will get extra money when these items are clicked on and/or purchased. Blogger will let you advertise products as well and earn when they are sold. It isn’t an overnight million BUT it is a great way to get a few extra bucks a month.
3. Online Surveys/Shopping – I am not a real fan of most of these survey sites. Many will tell you to spend 1 hour or so on a $.25 survey and will send tons of junk mail. There are a few however that I do like!
- Click Here to Sign up for Inbox Dollars – This is a fun site that will allow you to earn in a number of ways. You can earn through online shopping (my favorite as it adds up and it is stuff you were already buying), by printing and using grocery coupons, doing surveys, web surfing, etc. There is a $30 payout threshold and they give you $5 to get started!
- Amazon Mechanical Turk – click here to get started! This site will allow you to work on “Hits” such as finding a page ranking of site, searching for keywords, etc. They pay pretty well and you can earn some money pretty quickly through Amazon. Very safe and no junk mail.
- Ebates – Click Here to sign up! You get a free $10 gift card for signing up and you can shop at thousands of stores and get cash back based on what you spend. The percentage back varies based on company but it is anywhere from 1 percent to major money back! You can even signup for cellular services through them and get cash back on your phones and each month from your bill.
4. Start a website! Check out the prices for GoDaddy and Host Gator where you can instantly set up your website in minutes for as low as $2 per month. You can monetize your site through Affiliate ads and even earn money by writing product reviews. You will need a lot of traffic to your site for some affiliate programs to approve you so be sure to check out my blog on 10 free ways to get more traffic to your website!
5. Answer questions! Yep. This is as easy as it sounds! Check out WebAnswers. Web Answers is a site where users can ask questions and answer them. Once you have answered 50 questions and been selected as “best answers” you can earn money through Google AdSense impressions on your threads. Not a bad way to earn a few extra bucks!
These are just 5 easy ways to make some extra money. You will not get rich overnight with them and they will involve a bit of work but they are worth it after you get them going. Good luck in making money online and please share anything you have done to create a little extra money online!!